Sunday 25 July 2010

Romania 2010

Romania 2009 came and went so fast...10 days. Vvrrooooooommmm. Drive by - just like that.

The year between camp last year and camp this year has been long...but this time next week, I shall be in Romania for 14 DAYS. Can't wait!

After I get back, I shall blog about it...and I'll have much more to say! Right now, I can say that the dramas are almost nearly done, songs have been decided, crafts are coming along well...and please pray that the final preps come together quickly and stress-free.

I am looking forward to SO much...seriously, I can barely contain myself. I may seem calm on this blog...but trust me, I am buzzing! Oh maybe not, that's just my phone vibrating. Well, I'm not buzzing...but I am really really really excited about going!! Woooo!

6 day countdown starts.... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment