Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bored...

I am sat at home...

Bored.

I'm looking for a job...I'm waiting for my trip to Romania...and my friends are not around.

You cannot begin to understand how slow these past two days have been.

I left Preston -- and seem to have left my social life there too -- there is nothing that goes on in Rugby. And if there is, I need my parents to drive me there. I lose my independence when I come home. I love coming home, I do - but having such a life that I lead in Preston, then leaving it for one that consists of waking up, walking the dog, eat, sleep...is not fun.

I have often questioned why I watch as much TV as I do...it's because there is seriously nothing else to do. At uni, I watch the odd programme here and there - but only the ones I really want to watch...that's because I can go out and hang out with friends...here, I can't. I find my solace in watching repeated episodes of Friends that I have seen about four times in the past month...and the MTV Movie Awards. Yeah, it's bad - I hope I get a job soon...or, I'll be even more bored than now...and that's tough.

Please entertain me somehow - send me an email, phone or text me. I appreciate my friends so much...you bring so much happiness to my life, you have no idea how much you mean to me.

Right, best be off to bed...hopefully I'll be offered a job tomorrow! Please pray that I would...thank you!

1 comment: