Sunday 24 April 2011

Demographics

According to blogger statistics, if you are reading this there is a very very good chance that you are in the UK....or if not, there is quite a good chance you're in the USA. There is also a good chance that you're using Windows, or perhaps a Mac. There's also a good chance that you're using Internet Explorer...followed closely by Google Chrome. If you're on IE, switch to Chrome - I love it.

If you're from another country, and don't know me. Why not leave a comment with where you're from...then I might be able to understand my audience a bit better...not by much, but a little bit may go a long way.

If you're from the UK, let me know. Do you know me? Do you not know me? Where are you from?

Wherever you're from, are you a regular? or have you just stumbled upon this page because you searched for a picture and it came up here...or you wanted to find the music to Brad Paisley's Cliffs of Rock City, and it led you here...perhaps to your disappointment.

Just let me know, I am intrigued as to who you are!

4 comments:

  1. Nick Spear - Bristol UK - Windows - Chrome

    I'm not just a regular, I'm your biggest fan!

    Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. debatable nick... steph your blog is my homepage! :P

    Miriam Ford - Preston/Dawlish, UK - Windows - IE - i know you - i'm a regular - but you knew that bcos when i'm in preston... i live with you!

    (beat that spear!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was her referee on her relay form therefore i am practically family. i have also been to The Parsonator's house and tasted the best lasagne in all of Rugby (beat that ford!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid to say, Nick - Miriam has also been to my house. But I don't think she had lasagne? And I'm enjoying this conversation between my two fans. :D

    ReplyDelete