Wednesday 2 December 2009

Things To Do Before I'm 30

We were discussing this in our flat today...and I remembered back to 'A Walk to Remember' where her things to do included

- seeing a specific comet
- being in two places at once
- getting a tattoo
- getting married where her parents were married

These are very interesting things to do...and not too expensive (apart from the wedding one!).

I would like to be more creative - but these are some of the things on my list (some are for my own personal list)

- witness snow on Christmas day
- learn to play an interesting instrument (not just your run of the mill mainstream ones!)
- work in Romania
- pass my degree
- buy a replica sword from The Lord of the Rings
- climb Ben Nevis
- take a shower under a waterfall

Ok...so not that imaginative...but they are in the realms of reality - they could all happen potentially!

So...anyone fancy a trip up Ben Nevis with me after we graduate - who knows maybe go on Christmas Day and see if some snow falls? And have a random instrument and sword with us on our expedition that might find us hiking through the Amazon rainforest where we can shower under a waterfall and eventually we'll hike to Romania and work there until I make a new list?

Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. i love it!! i've written a blog post similar to this with my own bucket list... we watched the film at the "groupe des jeunes" at church last week and had to write our own. Can't decide whether or not to post it though. It's saved as a draft though so... maybe one day soon! :) Yours is very original!!! I will come with you to a waterfall (in a totally non-dodgy way)... the others... ahhh i'm not so fussed. altho i would like to learn to play the harmonica. ? :P

    ReplyDelete