Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas

Don't you just love Christmas?

I do.

Decorated the flat today...it looks very festive...and oh, it just brings joy to my heart. Bought lights, a tree, inflatable Santa, a snowman, streamers, candycanes and ohh...how I love it so! Feel free to visit Santa's grotto anytime...

I'm being minimalist with this blog as it's late...but advent calendars...aren't they wonderful? You only get one per year...this is my 19th one...these aren't like meals, no my friend, these are wonderful rare events! And unlike having *three* meals a day...no no...you only get to open *one* window a day...how much suspense can a small thing cause?? A lot.

Right...I'm gonna post this and then work on another blog post now...hope you've enjoyed my quick post!

No comments:

Post a Comment