Sunday 29 March 2009

Clocks Moving Forward

I've just been watching 'Live at the Apollo' on BBC iPlayer, and I looked at the clock half way through and it said it was 12.20am...I was like fantastic...I can go to bed before 1 tonight.

As the show came to end, I looked at the clock again and it said it was 2.05am...for a split second, I was lost in this time warp where a 45 minute show lasts for about 2 hours...without the viewers realising. However, I soon remembered that we are to move our clocks forward this evening...means one less hour in bed tomorrow, but does mean that summer is coming gradually closer.

Now as I'm writing this, I'm a little confused as my computer screen automatically changed the time so it is 02.14. My watch says 01.15. My computer robbed me of an hour whilst I was distracted...and now I've got to go to bed because my aim of being in bed by 1am has well and truly gone out of the window. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment