Saturday 28 March 2009

Cliffs of Rock City

After an hour or so of thinking up a name for this blog and a description for it. I have finally done it - although, I am unsure whether the time just used was wasted, or whether this will be the start of a beautiful blog.

The name of my blog 'Cliffs of Rock City' comes from Brad Paisley's album 'Play'. I was lacking in inspiration for a name for the blog, so I went on iTunes and looked for a decent name. I felt this one was suitable for my blog...even though it has no relevance to anything really.

This is the song above...I know it won't be to everyone's taste - but I think Brad Paisley is a very talented musician. This is from his instrumental album...but he can sing too. After university, I would like to go to the US to see one of his shows...it will be immense.

No comments:

Post a Comment